Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

From the Tool Bench

   I've had a Surplus rifle project keeping me busy and neglecting the Candy Store here. I had bought a Surplus Mosin Nagant 91/30  a month or so ago. Yesterday I stripped it down and Glassed the action. Today I will pull it back apart and place some cork in the end of the stock. Then hopefully out to the range again later in the week. I first started this Blog I had intentions on making some videos and photographing some projects. My main range is opened through early spring then shuts down till fall. I am in the process of joining a Gun Club where I'll have better access to shooting. Then hope to get back on track with my guns and toys. I see that I am getting some interest in this BLOG and I want to thank everyone that visits. Please check back often and like the Twitter button.

                                                                    Some Eye Candy











No comments:

Post a Comment