Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2012

HOT HOT HOT and continued HOT

  Temps still remain in the upper 90's and low 100's.  In this area bottle water and ice remain in short supplies.   Selling out in most stores right off the trucks Frankly it's too hot for me to enjoy so I have been leaving early in the mornings getting what ever activities I want in. Then to the A/C at home. My little dog is spending less time chasing squirrels and cats and lying about till after dark. I am thankful I no longer have cattle or horses to content with. If you do, don't forget to keep and eye on their water source. Then also make sure they have some shade. Some place to fight the fly's. I will post part III of the shotgun loading tonight or at least by early morning..  In the mean time the clothing optional rule remains in effect. Stay hydrated. Some time at the beach maybe just the thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment